I have been hearing good reviews about an island resort in Hilton Head South Carolina. It is located in the beautiful Beaufort County. I have never been in this country yet but it is in the top of my travel wish.
Do you know why? Because the island has a lot to offer to vacationing families. Of course, we just want to give and provide our family the best getaway. We only travel once a year, at least for most of us, and so before going on that much awaited trip, one must check the full itinerary.
Here are the possible activities that you can do in the heart of Hilton Head:
1. Bicycle riding – you can tour the whole island using bicycle. So why not bring your biking gear for a day of bicycle ride.
2. Enjoying the wild life – while on the bicycle ride, be sure to stop and enjoy watching wild animals that sure are just around the corner.
3. Water Sports – If you are for kayaking, para-sailing, jetski and paddling, there are a lot of water sport equipments that you can rent out.
4. Shopping and Spa – A holiday vacation isn’t complete without going to a spa and shopping. This is a must!
5. Historical journey – If history is your cup of tea, you will discover that this island is culturally rich.
Last year, I was given a Schengen Visa with multiple entry valid for one year. I used it once when we visited and attended Fespa in Munich, Germany. Our trip then was too long and so tiring. Probably the worse trip I ever had. We waited for too long in the airport. We took Qatar Airways from Manila to Qatar and Qatar to Berlin What is even worst is that Qatar Airport is really small. You can’t do much there.
On our way back home, we were stranded again in the airport as there was a strong typhoon that time in Manila with zero visibility. So we were not allowed to leave the airport. There were hundreds of complaining travelers. Believe it or not, I slept on the floor. I didn’t care anymore! I was just too tired and can’t stand anymore! That was a nightmare!
We have a new supplier in Portugal for paper and plastic. My boss already instructed me to check on our itinerary for next month. Since I have a Shengen visa already, I am probably the number candidate to go with him. How lovely! For sure there is a sidetrip somewhere. I will suggest for Faro, its located at the beautiful southern coast of the country. I have to check on Faro airport transfers services. I wont let the same experience in Qatar will happen again in my traveling life.
I have been contemplating of bringing my kids to my hometown in Bukidnon to introduce them to country side living. They are practically a city living kids, recreation are energy consuming machines – like television, computer games, playstation, with occassional play in the park. But no activity that involves playing with animals, making their hands dirty, swim in the river. Stuff like that! I miss my life when I was still young.
These are the top five activities in the countryside:
1. Plant a tree. Teach kids about protecting the environment and planting tree with their own hand is a good start.
2.Feed the animals. We have animals like chicken, goat and cow. In Dumaguete, its their chore to feed the chickens every morning and every afternoon. Chickens were overfed though.
3. Take a pick. Pack the baskets and try to harvest with whatever there is to harvest. For instance, vegetables like tomato and other stuff.
4. Explore the area. Let them walk barefoot in the grass, play with stones, and small animals or insects.
5. Picnic. Sit under the trees and bring some food to share. My kids love to picnic, they will surely enjoy their short little getaway.
I have been to many countries and local destinations in the Philippines, but all the while, I kept on borrowing my hubby’s travelling black bag. It really didn’t bother me at all as it is black, big and come with wheels. It is easy to go around without worrying the weight.
On my first trip to Seoul, while we were still in the airport, I noticed a few ELD travel bags in the baggage conveyor. They were all in great color combination suitable for any purpose. Upon checking its the brand name – ELD – I was informed that it is translated as Economical Living Design, a manufacture for eco-friendly products like Eddas.
The travel bag that I like to have is this vintage look as shown in the photo above. Its classic, chic and unique! Its a must have for a girl like me!