After a series of planning, my trip to Taiwan is finally fixed and final. Yup, I am leaving on Monday for Taipei.
- Monday, my visa has been released and received.
- Tuesday, booked our ticket via Philippines Airlines through King of Travel.
- Wednesday, contacted and checked with our suppliers.
- Thursday, prepared the necessary documents and bought a buy 1 take 1 Aldo shoes and sandals for only Php 1,500.
- Friday, school open house. Will buy traveling bag preferably with trolley.
- Saturday, cover the books and notebooks, prepare other school essentials
- Sunday, pack my bags
On no! I have a busy week schedule. On top of that, I still have to finish my Month End Report for May 2012 and the Sales Target for June 2012. Whew! What a job! I love my job! I love my family! I love my life!
Viva !! Me!
When travelling with guns, the shooter must make sure to have the proper license of the gun, Permit to Carry and Permit to Transport on hand. Without that, you cannot transport your guns or else once reprimanded will face the consequences. Why I know that? Because my hubby is a professional shooter. He is a member of several gun clubs and also competing with shooting tournament. He previously bought a similar gun cases at GunSafePros.com.
I have several blogs that are compromised by the hacking incident. Its a painful experience especially that I don’t have time to tinker my blogs html and other techie stuff. Its a shame as I actually finished Computer Science course – hahaha. All in vain! Anyway, its not that I don’t know how to do it, its just that I don’t have time to study that anymore. I just want to blog and the techie stuff, I dont want to learn that anymore. Bad of me I know!
So what have you been up to lately? Not much travelling for me lately – just a normal office and home routine, quite boring actually! But I have a lot of things to blog about like our trip to Singapore with the kids last October and our trip to Cagayan de Oro and Bukidnon in December. You see, I still have a lot of actions to blog!